Papertrey ink 7th anniversary day 2

I'm sorry but this is my third post for today. I have to make new posts for every card otherwise I will not be able to link the cards.
Sorry maar dit is alweer mijn derde berichtje voor vandaag. Ik moet alle kaarten in aparte berichtjes zetten anders kan ik ze niet linken op het PTI-blog.

This card is for the second day of the 7th anniversary of the Papertrey ink blog. It's all about the 2014 designers and the annual FREE printables.
Deze kaart is voor de tweede dag van de 7de verjaardag van PTI. Wederom leuke FREE printables op het blog.

Printables-icon

For this card I choosed the free printable from Heather Nichols.
Voor deze kaart heb ik de printable van Heather Nichols gebruikt.



Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, zwart en grijs, p.p; fancy pants, enamel dots my mind's eye, ronde hoekpons.

Reacties