Colour me meets liftchallenge and case this sketch..................

Today I have two cards for you.
I would like to start with the card I made for the liftchallenge and I combined it with the colors over at the colour me card challenge blog.
Since I owned the same stampset Jennifer Mcquire used in the card to lift I literally lifted the card from Jennifer.
Vandaag twee kaartjes om te laten zien. Het eerste kaartje is gebaseerd op de liftchallenge en de kleuren van het colourme card blog.
Aangezien ik dezelfde stempels had die Jennifer ook heeft gebruikt is mijn lift wel erg letterlijk geworden.




 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit en kraft, stempels achtergrond PTI, sentimentstempels Kelly Purkey, enamel dots my mind's eye, ronde hoekpons.


The second card is based also on the colors from the colour me card blog and the sketch over at the case this sketch blog.
Het tweede kaartjes heeft dezelfde kleurencombi en de sketch van het case this sketch blog.





 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, stempels clearly besotted, mama elephant en SU.

Reacties

Brendaxx zei…
geweldige kaartjes Anja!!
Judith zei…
Soms denk ik dat mijn reacties saai worden, maar ook van deze kaartjes ben ik weer onder de indruk. Echt te leuk, Anja!!!
Unknown zei…
FABulous collection of cards!!! Love the design and precise stamping :) Thanks for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! Sure hope to see you around again soon!!!
OttawaMom zei…
All those cards are great but I particularly like how bright and cheerful the one in our challenge colours, is! Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Me...!
Cornelie zei…
Ja, gewoon dezelfde stempels, hihi, wat leuk. Mooi deze kleuren, en tja, je lift is weer top! Dank je Anja!
Katie Melhus zei…
Two fun and trendy cards, Anja! So glad you joined us this week at Colour Me...!
José zei…
Prachtige kaarten Anja, hele mooie kleuren
Marjan zei…
Ik vind jouw lift eerlijk gezegd mooier dan het origineel, gaaf gedaan! Dank je wel voor het meedoen met de Liftchallenge.
Leigh Penner zei…
Oh, these are both fabulous! I love the first one with all the sentiments and the second one is a perfect take on the sketch!
donna mikasa zei…
Love your simplified take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!
Nadine zei…
Ik ben het eens met Marjan! JOuw kleuren komen een stuk beter uit, goed gekozen! Bedankt weer voor het meedoen.