Winnie & Walter shining the spotlight.......

I was completely surprised when Shay from the Winnie & Walter blog asked me a couple of weeks ago if I would love to join their new feature; shining the spotlight.......... And ofcourse I would love to and felt very honored and happy to be given this opportunity. I fell in love with their stamps and dies a while ago and love to use them.
Ik was blij verrast toen Shay van het Winnie & Walter blog mij een aantal weken geleden vroeg of ik interesse had in hun nieuwe serie; shining the spotlight.........Natuurlijk wou ik dat graag doen voelde me zeer vereerd en ook heel erg blij dat me deze gelegenheid werd geboden. Ik ben al een tijdje een fan van de Winnie & Walter stempels en vind het altijd weer een feestje om ze te gebruiken.

So here you can find my cards I made for the month may with the theme; In Bloom.
dus hierbij mijn kaartjes die ik gemaakt heb met als thema; In Bloom.







To find out more about the cards I would advice you to visit the Winnie& Walter blog. There you will find the supplies and the instructions of the cards.
Om meer te weten te komen over deze kaarten raad ik jullie aan om het Winnie & Walter blog te bezoeken. Hier vinden jullie detail foto's en de werkwijze van de verschillende kaartjes.

Thank you very much Winnie & Walter for this chance and see you again for a second post soon.
Heel erg bedankt voor deze kans en tot snel voor een tweede berichtje.

Reacties

I couldn't be happier for you, Anja... so deserving of having that spotlight! There is never an end to AMAZING from you!! All gorgeous, all the time! Hey our local Tulip Festival is this week in Holland, Michigan!! You should come!
=] Michele
Angelique zei…
Poeh,ik heb heel wat kaartjes gemist. De inktvisjes zijn superleuk en de happy en love kaartjes vind ik heel mooi.
Deze bloemenkaarten serie is super, zeker de mr & mrs kaart vind ik mooi.
groetjes Angelique
Petra Swart zei…
Congrats on being in the spotlight, Anja!!!!! Your cards are all beautiful - love the flowers!!!
Geniet die naweek!!!
Groete, Petra XX