25 days of christmas tags continues.......


 


And for today I have some more tags I made for the 25 days of christmastags challenge.
En voor vandaag nog meer tags die ik gemaakt heb voor de 25 days of christmastags challenge.



Day 5; sponsor for this day is CAS-ual fridays.

I picked this tag from Tracey to lift.
Ik heb deze tag van Tracey gekozen om te liften.



Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, tagdie PTI, stempel CAS-ual fridays, witte embossingpoeder, waterverf, rhinestones action, kreukellint, twine.

 
I would also like to link this over at the merry mondayblog it's been a while since I joined in and that's a pity because I Always enjoyed their challenges. Maybe I can find some time to join in again more frequent.
Ik wil dit ook graag linken bij merry monday het is een hele tijd geleden dat ik heb meegedaan en dat is best jammer want ik heb altijd met veel plezier met de challenges meegedaan. Wie weet misschien nu wat meer tijd.

Day # 6  Serendipity stamps

I picked this tag to lead me.
Ik heb voor deze tag gekozen als inspiratiebron.


 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit en bruin, p.p; pebbles,goudpapier my favorite things, hertdie ellen hutson,goud embossingpoeder, goud lintje, sentiment ellen hutson, tagdie PTI 

Day # 7 Sugar pea designs

For this day I took this Tag for inspiration.
Voor deze dag heb ik deze tag als inspiratie gebruikt;



 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit en groen, tagdie PTI, stempel my favorite things, copics, wink of stella glitterpen clear, witte embossingpoeder, wit lint en twine.
 
I also link this over at the merry mondayblog.
Oook deze laat ik meedoen bij het merry mondayblog.
 
Tracey is already at day 11 over at the 25 days of christmastags so I have a lot of catching up to do.
Tracey is al bij dag 11 dus ik heb nog wel wat te doen.......

Reacties

Margot zei…
Super! Die met 't hertenkopje is mijn favoriet!
Anja more fabulous tags. I love seeing how you are inspired. Thank you for linking up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!
Bonnie zei…
What a wonderful selection of tags, Anja! I love each of them! Thanks for sharing them with us at Merry Monday!